Experience the surprising and eclectic South Philly art scene on this walking tour in Philadelphia. Discover murals, mosaics, and art installations before visiting the Philadelphia Magic Gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your tour starts outside the front entrance of the Theatre of the Living Arts (TLA). If you are driving and parking, it is recommended to park in a lot, rather on the street, as most street parking has a 2-hour limit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Medical mask
Know before you go
- This is a walking tour that is primarily outside
- This tour runs year-round and will proceed rain or shine