Enjoy an afternoon game drive to Yala National Park. Yala is home to 44 varieties of mammals and 215 bird species. Yala also boasts the world’s biggest concentration of leopards.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Centrally located hotels in Hambantota.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Tissamaharama, Yala, Kataragama and Hambantota hotels
- Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation
- Pickup time and the time duration will be changed according to the pickup location
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part
- This activity is wheelchair accessible provided you have a collapsible wheelchair