Set off on a paddleboarding adventure to explore the natural beauty of St. Augustine. See Anastasia State Park and get the chance to paddle alongside dolphins, manatees, and sea turtles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet the guide on the beach by the water, next to the boat ramp. Your guide will be wearing a shirt with Kayak St Augustine on the pocket. If available, park in the main parking area, facing the water at any time. Do not park in the yacht club parking only or trailer parking only. If the lot is full, you can park out in the sand parking area out by the entrance Rd, on the left, across the street from the Lighthouse on weekdays only. This parking is reserved for trailers only on weekends and is strictly enforced. On weekends if the main lot is full, go back out to the road and turn right, and park at or by the tennis courts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Water shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Dogs are welcome on this tour, however, the activity provider does not provide life jackets for animals
- Children under the age of 11 must ride on board with an adult
- All weather-related cancelations are refundable
- It is important to check wind speeds when considering your tour date. Windspeeds between 8-10 mph can be difficult for beginners and anything over 11 will make for a less enjoyable experience
- While some animals like manatees only appear during the warm water season, others, such as dolphins, may be seen year-round
- It cannot be guaranteed that any or all of these animals will be present on any day