Get the most out of your time in Venice on a private tour of the city’s highlights around the world-famous St. Mark's Square. Take the elevator up to the St. Mark's Campanile and enjoy the best view of the city you can possibly imagine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide between the two big columns in St. Mark's Square (Colonne di San Marco and San Teodoro).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- In the event of adverse weather conditions the bell tower may be closed.
- Please wear clothes that are appropriate for a place of worship.
- You cannot enter the basilica with luggage.
- Photos and filming are forbidden in St. Mark's Basilica.
- Please note: entrance to Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica are not included with this experience. Your guide will show you both buildings only from the outside.