Go behind the scenes of a grand slam tennis tournament at Roland-Garros Stadium in Paris. Enjoy a guided tour of the venue and learn all about tennis legends who've played on its courts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Go to 7 Avenue de la Porte d'Auteuil, 75016, Paris. Enter through Gate 1. Your guide will meet you in front of the Customer Service entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to the stadium's activities, some areas may not be accessible on the day of your visit
- The stadium shop can be visited before or after the tour (open from 09:30 to 18:30)