Venture out on a guided tour down Birubi Beach to search for pipis, and head into the sand dunes for a sandboarding adventure down massive 40-meter dunes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Look for the red 4WD vehicle and red reception trailer to exchange your voucher. Departure and drop-off location is the lower car park at the end of James Paterson Street, Anna Bay NSW 2316. Free parking is available onsite.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Tour will take place rain, hail, or shine
- National park access fee is included