The ultimate femme fatale is back, in a brand new island performance in the middle of Sydney Harbour. Revel in the irresistible Spanish tunes, sultry story and dark undercurrent of Carmen on Cockatoo Island.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The pre-performance shuttle service runs from King Street Wharf 3, Darling Harbor to the Camber Wharf Visitor Marina on Cockatoo Island. The ferry takes approximately 15 minutes and does not stop at any other wharfs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Opera on Cockatoo Island is an open-air and all-weather event. The venue, audience seating, and the stage are completely uncovered. Please come prepared so that you are as comfortable as possible, and ready to support the performers, who will carry on singing in the rain
- Ponchos will be available to purchase at the event for $5