Spend a delightful day in Australia's oldest wine production region of the Hunter Valley on a small-group tour with wine, gin, cheese, chocolate, lunch, complimentary drink and pickup service.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from the listed locations in the Hunter Valley at the main reception area or front door.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring your sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat
- Bring a water bottle and your camera
- A jacket is recommended in the cooler months
- This tour departs from the Hunter Valley only. Pickup is not possible from Sydney
- This tour is available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays