Discover the history and secrets of Syracuse with a local guide who will take you to the best locations in the city. Explore a Greek theater, taste local flavors, and admire the ancient monuments and ornate churches of Ortigia Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet the local guide at Via Malta, 7, 96100 Siracusa. An alternate meeting point may be decided based on customers' accommodation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Tour start times and dates can be customized, so please contact the local partner in advance if you wish to change the start time or meeting point
- No entrance tickets are included in the cost of this tour