Discover the volcanic landforms of Yangmingshan National Park, with stops at various points of historical and cultural significance, including the Beitou Hot Spring Museum. Enjoy a relaxing foot bath after a day of exploring.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Chinese, Japanese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup and drop-off service is only available at a hotel or metro station in downtown Taipei City. Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. If the hotel lobby is located on the upper floor, please meet your tour guide on the ground floor.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please meet your tour guide at MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station (BL14 /O07) at Exit 2. Please take the escalator to the ground floor, your tour guide will be waiting for you near the exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Tour commentary will be provided in Mandarin, English, and Japanese
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour takes place in Yangmingshan National Park most of the time, which involves lots of walking and stairs; comfortable shoes and casual wear are recommended
- As the temperature can drop dramatically in the mountain area, it's recommended to bring an extra coat
- The sequence and time of stay at tour stops may be adjusted according to the traffic/weather condition
- This tour is not accessible to wheelchair users and people with physical disabilities
- If the tour has to be canceled due to bad weather, we will contact you no later than the evening before the excursion day by email or SMS
- Each guest is allowed to bring one piece of carry-on baggage
- The minimum participant requirement is 1 person
- Yangmingshuwu is not open to public on Jan 21 (Lunar New Year 2023), therefore the visiting time at the other attractions will be prolonged