Get a complete overview of Taipei on a 3.5-hour private guided tour. See the best the city has to offer with a perfect combination of highlights, hidden gems, a local snack and storytelling.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Chinese
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your host under the high Taiwanese flag in the gardens, in front of Chaing Kai-shek Memorial Hall (the flag is between Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall and the entrance to the gardens from Zhongshan South Road)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes