Book tickets in advance to avoid waiting in long lines to enter the Taj Mahal, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. Enjoy a hassle-free visit to this magical UNESCO World Heritage site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi
- Private group
Select participants and date
Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Opening times for Taj Mahal are 6 AM to 6 PM (closed on Fridays)
- The Taj Mahal ticket includes skip-the-line for purchasing entrance tickets but you must still queue for the security check