Explore one of the most beautiful and best-preserved medieval cities in Europe on a private walking tour of Tallinn. See Toompea Castle, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, and the trendy Kalamaja district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The meeting point is arranged individually - the guide will be happy to pick you up at your hotel or another location in downtown Tallinn.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The tours take place on foot and lead through the medieval old town with Lower Town and Domberg. Please expect an average duration of 3 to 4 hours; Breaks are possible at any time
- About your guide: Born in Mecklenburg, I have been living in Estonia's capital since 1997 and feel very comfortable here in the north. I have been working in the tourism industry for almost as long. In addition to working on individual travel programs for Estonia and the Baltic States, I do private tours for visitors to Tallinn, which I personally enjoy a lot