Explore Taormina, an authentic gem of Sicily on a 2-hour private guided walking tour. Discover the monuments, the buildings, and the stories that made Taormina one of the most important and beautiful towns in the whole Sicily in the past and now as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Porta Messina, Corso Umberto, Taormina, (Messina, Italy). Meeting point is just under the big ancient arch of Porta Messina.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the price of this tour does not include any entrance fees. The ticket to visit the Ancient Greek Theatre can be bought on the spot (€10 per person).