Get up close and personal to the majestic power of the magnificent Huka Falls on a 30-minute jet boat experience. Zoom past rock cliffs and be thrilled by 360° spins. Admire spectacular views of the beautiful Waikato river environment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
200 Karetoto Road, Wairakei Tourist Park, Lake Taupo, Wairakei 3377, New ZealandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Complimentary shuttle from Taupo accommodation can be arranged on request, select this option when booking
- On-site facilities include parking, retail, toilets, bag storage (no bags permitted on board) and viewing area
- Children must be at least 1-meter tall
- All trips are subject to favorable weather conditions; the date and time of your trip may be different to the one requested; the local operator will confirm your exact tour details by email after booking
- Life jackets are mandatory and are supplied, optional spray jackets are available
- Dress warmly in winter: warm clothes, eyewear, jackets, hat, and gloves (although the handrails on the jetboats are heated) are strongly recommended
- Cameras can be carried at your own risk and GoPro's must be chest or head mounted