Experience the best way to explore Lake Taupo with an environmentally-friendly sailing tour to the Māori Rock Carvings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Arrive a minimum of 15-minutes before departure time, and look for the turquoise Taupo Sailing Adventures flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Shoes indoors
Know before you go
- The sailing trips are subject to minimum numbers, lake and weather conditions
- In the event of bad weather, it may not be possible to view the Maori Rock Carvings, this decision is made at the discretion of the skipper for the health and safety of all on board the vessel
- You can bring your own drinks onboard the boat