Enjoy an amazing half-day cruise exploring the pristine Bay of Plenty coastline and islands. Departing from Tauranga, you'll see seasonal marine wildlife such as dolphins, seals, whales while relaxing on board a comfortable cruising vessel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The Strand Wharf, Tauranga City, across the road from Starbucks Cafe. Arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. Allow time for traffic and parking (available off Dive Crescent).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour departs at 9 am, and normally takes between 4 and 5 hours. Variations are due to seasonal weather conditions, daylight savings time, client's time commitments, sea conditions, weather, and time spent with dolphins or other marine life.
- Please bring bottled water, a warm jacket and/or layered clothes, an Eftpos card or cash (in order to buy drinks and snacks from the bar), your own lunch, sunscreen, sunglasses, a camera, binoculars.