This guided 3-day tour will take you to Jordan’s most extraordinary sights! From the ancient Roman city of Jerash, through the modern, contrast-rich capital Amman, to the world wonder Petra, and the nearby vast desert of Wadi Rum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Abraham Hostel, Levontin 21, Tel AvivOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- What to bring:
- Valid passport
- Money for border crossings, souvenirs, and tips
- Warm clothes for the night
- Important note: religious meal requirements (such as Kosher or Halal) are unfortunately unable to be accommodated on this tour.
- Visa Information:
- Most Western countries receive a travel visa at the border crossing. However, residents of some countries need to apply for a visa in advance
- For re-entry into Israel, please ensure you are eligible for a visa on arrival or have already arranged a multiple entry visa for Israel in advance
- Please note, this tour is not available to sole Israeli passport holders, due to restrictions
- If you have Israeli citizenship in addition to a foreign passport, please contact the local tour operator prior to the tour for special instructions regarding the border crossings