Discover two of the classic sites in the Holy Land on our full-day guided tour. We’ll travel from Tel Aviv to visit the holy city of Jerusalem, and on to Bethlehem, the birthplace of Christ and King David.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Spanish, French
- Pickup included
- A confirmation email, including your final pickup time and pickup hotel, will be sent to you by the supplier (Bein Harim). Please make sure to read it carefully. If you don't receive a confirmation email from the supplier, please contact to confirm your pickup: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Modest dress is required.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian Authority regulations.
- The Palestinian guide meets tours only at the border post.
- A change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory.
- Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Due to visitor overload, a visit down to the Grotto of Nativity might not be possible because of the tour time schedule