Explore the island of La Gomera on a tour from Tenerife. Drive to the top of the island and see locals demonstrate their unique whistling language. Go to the capital at San Sebastián and discover where Columbus prayed before he sailed to the New World.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from the nearest meeting point to your hotel.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The guided commentary may take place in multiple languages depending on the linguistic needs of the group
- Bring warm clothing
- Please bring your ID or passport, as it is required to board the ferry