Enjoy a magical night under the light of the moon, in Teide National Park, offering a different vision of this Unesco Worldwide Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 80 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet in the parking area just in front of the natural environment of Minas de San José. If you come from the south it will be the second car park on the right, if you come from the north it will be the first car park on the left.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Warm shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This activity is only available only on nights where the moon is at its brightest
- If you book months in advance the start time of the activity may vary
- After making your reservation the activity provider will contact you through WhatsApp or email and they will confirm the schedule to you
- The temperature will be low, so it is recommend that you wear warm clothes. It is essential, especially in autumn and winter