Discover the scenic splendor, volcanic landscapes, and dramatic viewpoints of Teide National Park on a scenic tour from the south of Tenerife. Explore El Teide, Icod, Garachico, and Masca.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in the south of Tenerife
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that pick-ups are only available from locations in the south of the island
- The duration of the activity is approximate and the exact return time cannot be guaranteed
- Teide National Park is 2.200 meters above sea level. It may happen that due to meteorological reasons beyond the activity provider's control, access roads may be closed. If this is the case, the itinerary will be modified and you will be given more time at other sites