Anaga is undoubtedly one of the most emblematic places of Tenerife. This spectacular volcanic formation houses one of the most important laurel forests, dragon trees and cactuses in the world, forming a priceless protected natural area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel or nearby meeting point in Puerto de La Cruz.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes