This activity, attraction, or activity provider has been certified eco-friendly by a third-party agency. GetYourGuide works with organizations from all over the world to bring you tours and activities that support sustainable practices.
Learn about the full process of making tequila, from harvest to distillation, on a guided tour of a distillery in the town of Tequila. Then tour the town that gave the drink its name.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Drop-off will be at meeting points at Expo Zone, Minerva, and the Historic Center in Guadalajara
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol