Learn about the full process of making tequila, from harvest to distillation, on a guided tour of a distillery in the town of Tequila. Then tour the town that gave the drink its name.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Drop-off will be at meeting points at Expo Zone, Minerva, and the Historic Center in Guadalajara
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol