Enjoy some of the most scenic countryside that the Cotswolds has to offer on this guided cycling tour. Pass through pretty Cotswolds villages such as Chipping Campden.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
This tour departs from Moreton-in-Marsh station at 10:00 AM. Moreton-in-Marsh is easily accessible by train from Oxford and London Paddington. If coming from London Paddington we recommend the 8:22 AM train which arrives at 10:00 AM. If you prefer an earlier train, you can take the 7:22 AM from Paddington, which arrives at 8:59 AM. There are trains back to Paddington from Moreton-in-Marsh at 4:42 PM and 5:45 PM. Train tickets can be booked at www.thetrainline.com. Please check train times as they are subject to change. Please send us an email if you are not sure how to get to Moreton-in-Marsh. The guide will be waiting outside the entrance to the station with a "Cycle the Cotswolds" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The tour will take place rain or shine.
- The tour covers 18 miles (29 km)over 6 hours, so you need to have a decent overall level of fitness (or upgrade to an E-bike).