Explore the world of M.C Escher at the permanent exhibition of the Het Paleis in The Hague, with exclusive discounted entry. See the 7-meter long Metamorphosis III and many more startling pieces in the former Winter Palace of the Queen Mother.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Dutch, German, French, Chinese, Japanese
Select participants and date
Het Palais - Lange Voorhout 74 Den Haag From The Hague Central Station, take tram 9 (stop Korte Voorhout) or tram 17 (stop Kneuterdijk)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that Het Paleis is closed on Christmas Day and January 1. The museum is open on Easter, King's Day, Ascension Thursday, Whitsun and Whit Monday
- Entrance is free for children up to 6 years old when accompanied by a paying adult
- Enjoy the beautiful museum café in the former kitchen of the Palace
- Free treasure hunt for children