Visit the Mauritshuis collection, situated in the heart of The Hague in a beautiful 17th-century monument. Get an overview of the best Dutch and Flemish paintings from the Dutch Golden Age.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Dutch
- Audio guide included
- Dutch, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
MauritshuisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Flash photography
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, time slots are allocated on booking to keep track of the attraction's capacity.
- The museum is wheelchair accessible, however, the wheelchair can't be longer than 150 cm or wider than 78 cm.
- The Museum Card can be used in this museum. To see which discount cards are also applicable, please refer to the Mauritshuis website.