Visit Portsmouth's number 1 attraction and see the Mary Rose like you've never seen her before. Experience the sights, sounds, and smells of life on board through interactive displays as you get close to Henry VIII and Tudor artefacts.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Mary Rose Museum, Main Rd, Portsmouth PO1 3PY, UK. Make your way to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and upon arrival head through the Mary Rose entrance. Once inside it is just a 5 minute walk to the Mary Rose Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Recommended visit time is 1.5-2 hours
- Last admission is 45 minutes before closing time
- Please be aware the museum operates a 100% bag search policy for the safety of all visitors
- All bags, buggies, and scooters must be kept with you at all times
- The museum is fully accessible across all 3 levels, with lifts available
- Baby changing facilities available
- Lighting is kept low throughout to create a stunning atmosphere and help preserve the collection
- Please note if for some reason the Mary Rose is not open your ticket will be valid to visit another attraction of your choice