Spend 2.5 hours discovering the fascinating area of Sydney called The Rocks. Enjoy a drink at 4 of its oldest pubs and learn the fascinating tales of the area and the shady and engrossing characters that figured in it.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at The Harts Pub, at the corner of Essex and Gloucester Streets, The Rocks NSW 2000.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is not a pub crawl
- Pre or post-tour meals are to be redeemed by passengers at The Australian Hotel (100 Cumberland St, The Rocks)
- Other times and dates can be booked for private tours with a minimum group of 4 persons
- No tours are available on public holidays, New Year's Eve and St. Patrick's Day