Experience an in-depth walking tour focused on the history of Asakusa, Tokyo's heartland. Enjoy a visit to an exclusive restaurant for a live Tsugaru-shamisen performance over dinner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Tokyo Metro Ginza Line G19 Asakusa Station, Exit 4. When you arrive at the Asakusa Station, look for Exit 4. When you reach it, go upstairs to get outside. The guide will be right there to meet you. You will see Azumabashi (a red bridge) crossing the Sumida River in front of you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A certain amount of time is required to arrange a guide and to book the restaurant, however, your local provider will try to accommodate as many last-minute bookings as possible