Visit the theme park of ancient Edo Japan, filled with Ninjas, Samurais, and Geishas. Enjoy a full day of fun experiencing the Edo period through live performances, classes, costume, and exhibits.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
４７０− ２ Karakura, Nikko, Tochigi Prefecture 321-2524, Japan. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Edo+Wonderland+Nikko+Edomurafirstname.lastname@example.org,139.6926038,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x601f9f78c2896c65:0x183456bba94095a0!8m2!3d36.790782!4d139.6974599Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There are free workshops for children only of ninja, police, and samurai themes but there are limited sessions available and registration is on the day
- The travel time from Tokyo's Shinjuku and Asakusa is between 2 to 3 hours but please check the route in advance
- The most direct route to Edo Wonderland is on the Tobu limited express trains from Asakusa to Kinugawa Onsen station
- JR pass holders can travel by Shinkansen from Tokyo to Utsunomiya station then change to the local train at JR Nikko station and take the free shuttle bus to Edo Wonderland