Stroll through Tokyo’s kitchen and delight in the tastes, smells and sights one of the world’s most famous fish markets. Discover new flavor sensations and learn about the people who work here with an introduction to a sake tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at Higashi-ginza Station, Exit 3, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line and Toei Asakusa Line, at the top of the escalator on street level, in front of the little shrine at the Kabukiza Theatre.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children ages 6-11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed. Children under the age of 6 can join free of charge - please inform us in advance.
- Please notify in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. The snacks on this tour are not vegan/vegetarian but can be substituted. All snacks are lactose- and gluten-free, except the soy sauce.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes, due to wet floors in the inner market
- The tuna wholesale auction has moved from the original Tsukiji site, across the water to Toyosu. Tsukiji still is the best place to try the products sold in Toyosu. A visit to the new wholesale market is not included on this tour your guide will give you directions to get there.
- Effective September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination.