Visit Tokyo's lesser-known bars and eateries, experiencing the city like a local. Stop at several traditional bars and savor delicious street food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of the Uniqlo Shinjuku Nishiguchi shop (Shinjuku West exit). This is a 3-minute walk from the JR Shinjuku West exit. Your guide will be holding a sign that reads, Tokyo Bar Hopping.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Only those 20 years of age and older can legally drink alcohol in Japan