Together with your personal guide, explore one of Tokyo's most historic, picturesque, and enchanting districts on a rickshaw tour of Asakusa. Continue the tour on foot, visiting Tokyo's oldest temple, the Sensoji Temple and the Nakamise shopping street.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 130 - 190 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Japanese, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside exit #1 of the ASAKUSA Station on the TOKYO METRO GINZA LINE. As there are a few other companies offering rickshaw services, be sure to look for the stand which has the supplier's name written on its sign. Map and photograph of meeting place will be sent together with booking confirmation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Adult pricing applies to customers age 6 and over
- A maximum of 2 adults per rickshaw
- Children 5 years and under can ride for free provided that they will sit on the lap of an adult (one child per adult = max 2 adults & 2 children per rickshaw)
- If a child of 5 years old will be using one of the two seats of the rickshaw, they must be booked as an adult
- Rickshaw seats measure 74cm (29. 1in) in width and can accommodate up to two adults side by side but sometimes it might be more comfortable to book individual rickshaws for each passenger
- Not recommended for expecting mothers in their first 16 weeks of pregnancy
- This tour can be customized depending on your interests