Taste some of Tokyo’s most iconic dishes in the vibrant places they originated on a food tour around the city. You'll venture off the beaten path to eat like a Tokyo local.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Mitsukoshi Ginza, in front of statue of Lion, 4 Chome-6-16 Ginza, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0061, JapanOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- The legal age for drinking alcohol is 20 in Japan. Customers under 20 will be served non-alcoholic drinks only
- Travelers must be 12 and older to join this tour
- You will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people