With over 100,000 restaurants and bars to choose from, picking where to eat and drink in Tokyo is a deliciously overwhelming challenge. This evening walking tour takes you drinking and snacking through Shinjuku, Tokyo’s entertainment area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside Shinjuku Sanchome Station, exit C8, in front of the BYGS Building. Shinjuku Sanchome Station is accessible by three subway lines: Toei Subway Shinjuku Line, Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line, and Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- All drinking establishments allow smoking and do not include separated areas
- Casual dress code is suitable
- Travelers under 20 years of age are not allowed to join this tour
- The tour group can include a maximum of 8 people
- Effective September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination