See the royal landmarks of London on a 4-hour walking tour, and discover hidden sites known only to locals. Visit the medieval Tower of London to see the famous “Beefeaters.” Then, cruise down the River Thames towards Buckingham Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
• The meeting point is directly in front of the Tower of London ticket office (just opposite the main entrance to the Tower). • The nearest Underground station is Tower Hill. Upon leaving the station, turn right towards Trinity Square. You will see the Tower as you exit the station, and the meeting point is a 3-minute walk (GPS Coordinates: 51.508942, -0.078180) from the station. Your guide will be holding a 'City Wonders' sign with the name of the tour. • Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving once the tour has departed cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets will not be refundedOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Due to the pandemic, the Tower of London will open 1-hour later, therefore departure time will be postponed by 1-hour. This means that the Changing of the Guards Ceremony cannot be included in the itinerary and will be replaced with an extended walking tour
- The Changing of the Guard ceremony will not operate in the event of rain. In the event of rain, the ceremony will be replaced with an extended walking tour. Please also note that the Changing of the Guards Ceremony is sometimes rescheduled to the early morning on Sundays, and your tour will not include the ceremony
- Non-flash photography is permitted in the Tower of London
- The tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs.
- With regret, tours are not suitable for people in wheelchairs, or any impairment requiring special assistance. Strollers or baby carriages cannot be accommodated