Enter the Tower of London before the long queues to see the Crown Jewels. Explore the amazing Royal Palace and castle with one of the legendary Beefeater guardsmen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is not at the Tower of London entrance. Meet your guide in front of the ticket office just opposite the main entrance of the Tower of London. Look for a local representative holding a City Wonders flag and sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Non-flash photography is permitted at the Tower of London
- Skip-the-line entrance and careful planning will help avoid the crowds, but some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues (e.g. booster shot, negative COVID test, vaccine certificate with a QR code) may change at short notice
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check the official travel advice on the government websites and comply with local requirements. The local partner will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist att