Experience a unique way of transport in Northern Norway on an evening dog sledding adventure from Tromso. Get the chance to see the Northern Lights during this outdoor adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Samuel Arnesen's Gate 7 in Tromsø. Find the bus marked with “Norwegian Travel”.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The difficulty level of the tour is medium. You must have a decent physical condition to participate
- If your group includes children, each child must be accompanied by an adult
- You can switch places midway during this 10- to 12-kilometer dog sledding trail
- Even though this tour is not focused on seeing the Northern Lights, being outside on a dark winter evening might provide the opportunity to witness the lights while going out on this adventure