Venture far into the Arctic wilderness in Camp Tamok on a daytime snowmobiling trip from Tromsø. Experience the magical winter landscape and the spectacular fun of snowmobiling.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- You need to be minimum of 18 years old and hold a valid driver's license to operate a snowmobile
- Passengers need to be minimum of 7 years old
- Each child must be accompanied by an adult
- Drivers and passengers must be 130cm in height to meet the safety requirements
- Due to the dramatic topography, a reduced speed is maintained during parts of the tour
- During peak season we might split the group to avoid large groups: half of the group will start with a hot meal in the traditional North Norwegian setting before heading out to the mountains on the snowmobiles
- Vegetarian food and other dietary request can be provided if notice is given upon booking, please leave a comment when finalizing your booking