Discover the largest Roman monument left in Africa, the El Jem amphitheater, on a guided tour from Tunis. Enjoy the last-standing 9th-century Aghlabite Basins and explore the Sousse Old Medina.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Tunis
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You must remove your shoes in the mosques and places of worship
- Please bring your passport or ID card