Float over the rolling hills and vineyards of the Langhe wine region on a 1-hour hot air balloon flight from Carru. Experience the magic of flying powered by the wind and fire. Rise to an altitude of 2,000 feet and float over the city of Turin.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point in Carrù will be provided the day before your tour, as it depends on weather conditionsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All passengers are insured in accordance with the requirements of the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization). Termed as VIP model, the balloons are compliant with the latest EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) criteria
- Children 0-6 years old are not permitted to fly for security reasons
- Operator reserves the right to cancel a flight if weather conditions are likely to create a risk in terms of flight security. If your flight is canceled by the team because of weather conditions, a full refund will be given. Alternatively, your booking will be transferred to another day, based on availability. The choice is yours
- You must be on the field at least 20 minutes before take-off. The exact take-off field will be notified the day before the flight according to weather conditions. Take-off times can change according to the season and weather. Please ask for confirmation of take-off time the day before