Explore the historical center of Turin by night on a private or small-group tour. Admire the main monuments and masterpieces located in the heart of the city as well as some hidden gems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet the guide in Piazza Castello at the statue of the Sardinian Alfiere (in front of Palazzo Madama entrance). Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes