See the sights of Florence that most interest you on a customized private tour. See Michelangelo’s statue of David at the Accademia and skip the lines to the Uffizi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French
- Pickup optional
- Your guide will meet you at your hotel.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the Manfredo Fanti at Piazza San Marco.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the Accademia, Uffizi Gallery, and Pitti Palace are closed on Mondays. For tours on a Monday, the Accademia will be replaced with the Bargello Museum or Villa Medici, while the Uffizi Gallery, and the Pitti Palace will be replaced with the Palazzo Vecchio Museum
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Accademia is not guaranteed on the 1st Sunday of every month, as entrance is free for everyone on that day
- Confirmation will be received via email or phone within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please be advised that skipping the line is not possible for the visit to the Duomo complex on day 2