Discover one of Utah’s hidden wonders on a self-guided driving tour of the Grand Staircase-Escalante. Learn its secrets via your app guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• This self-guided experience begins at the Red Canyon Visitor Center, 5375 UT-12, Panguitch, UT 84759, USA. • Be sure to check your email before you begin to download the Action Tour Guide app, enter your unique password, and access your tour. • These steps require good data/wifi. • From there, simply follow the audio instructions and the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Power bank
- Charged Smartphone
- * Your own vehicle
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour; no guide will accompany you. The tour app functions as a guide, an audio tour, and a map all in one.
- Please arrange for a vehicle before you take the tour. You only need to book one tour per vehicle, not per person.
- After the booking, you will receive an email with a link to the app needed to take the tour and a unique password to access the tour within the app.
- This tour has been developed by local guides, curated by creative writers, and narrated by professional voice artists.
- Most stops along the tour have animated videos allowing you to visualize what you cannot see, such as snapshots from different centuries or interior rooms.
- This tour is valid forever, from the moment of booking. You will not need to change the booking if your travel plans change.