Take a stroll in a vast landscaped park with meandering paths and romantic little bridges. Discover the maze and the deer park, and visit the Rose Garden and Roman Garden.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The castle gardens are accessible by public transport: take bus 127 from Vleuten station to the stop 'Brink Haarzuilens'Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Ample parking is available. The parking fee is €6 per car.
- The castle grounds are accessible by public transport: take bus 127 from Vleuten station to the stop "Brink Haarzuilens" and walk in 15 minutes to the castle.
- During the summer months, take bus 111 from Vleuten Station to the stop "Kasteel de Haar, Haarzuilens" and walk in 2 minutes to the castle (bus 111 is only available on Saturdays and Sundays).