Begin an unforgettable trip through 12,000 km² of fantastic landscapes of salt, surrealist deserts and colored lagoons of the Eduardo Avaroa Reserve. The dazzling white mantle of the Salar de Uyuni resembles an immense glacier.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your preferred pick-up location.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Recommended to bring gloves, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, warm clothing, extra batteries for your camera with good storage capacity for photos, basic medications for headaches, extra snacks, swimsuit and towel for the hot springs
- If you have any special requests, please make it known (food, allergies, etc.)