See British Columbia on this guided day tour from Vancouver to Vancouver Island. Take a round-trip ferry ride, and enjoy views from the Malahat SkyWalk, a walking tour of Duncan, and a cider tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet at the FlyOver Canada Ticket Centre at the roadside. Look for the guide wearing lime green.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Comfortable walking shoes or boat shoes are recommended
- Infants must sit on laps as there are no boosters seats