Your family will have the capacity to learn a lot about the Vatican and the historical backdrop of the Roman Catholic Church finding hidden gems for the most part excluded in a standard Vatican tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
In front of the Vatican Museums entrance (the big white gate topped by two big statues of Michelangelo and Raphael).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
- A dress code will be required to enter the Vatican Museums and knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. This dress code will be strictly enforced and you will be refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult